If you are a graphic designer, you must to knows they are as a famous graphic designers, this is the 10 famous graphic designers you must to knows:
1. Giambattista Bodoni – 1740-1813- He started with printmaking but is most known for designing and engraving typefaces. You might recognize the typeface Bodoni.
2. Neville Brody – He started in record cover design but became well known as the Art Director for Face Magazine, and typefaces.
3. David Carson – Known as the “Father of Grunge“. He became famous by breaking all the rules of Graphic Design and developing his own signature style.
4. William Caslon – 1692-1766 – Caslon started out as an engraver of gun locks and barrels, and as a bookbinder’s tool cutter but is known for his typefaces.
5. Milton Glaser – He is best known for his “I Love New York” logo. He is also the founder of New York Magazine.
6. Jonathan Ive – He is internationally renowned as the principal designer of the iMac. He is considered one of the best in industrial design.
7. Aldus Manutius – 1449-1515 – Started as a printer and publisher but famous for inventing italic type.
8. William Morris – 1834-1896 – Morris was an architect, poet, textile designer, and writer, but was most famous for designing unique wallpaper. He also developed typefaces.
9. Wally Olins – He is mostly known for his experience in corporate identity and branding.
10. Paul Rand – 1914-1996 -He was best known for his logo designs, including IBM and UPS and NBC.